Submit a Guest Post
About Hive Life
Hive Life Magazine is the leading voice for entrepreneurs and startups in Asia Pacific.
Through business news, entrepreneurial insights, and lifestyle guides, we spotlight innovation and trends that are redefining the world’s most powerful industries – from tech and finance to sustainability and wellness.
Our readers are entrepreneurs aged 25 to 34 in Asia Pacific.
Types of Guest Posts
1. Sponsored Guest Posts
Our sponsored guest posts allow for quality content with a backlink to be submitted to Hive Life for a small fee. We boost all our sponsored articles across our 30+ social media platforms.
We offer two options, depending on your preferences:
a. Feature Article – These focus on industry insights or business advice. We’re more than happy to discuss a bespoke article or consider a submitted guest post.
b. Listicle Feature – We also offer a wide range of lifestyle, software (B2B and B2C), and F&B guides, which feature the top companies within a niche. Get featured in one of our lists or chat to us about more custom options.
All paid links will be tagged with rel=“sponsored” in accordance with Google Webmaster guidelines.
2. Regular Guest Posts
We value our regular guest posts, which bring insightful tips and advice across a diverse range of industries, from business to lifestyle.
We are more than happy to link to authoritative sites (e.g. Forbes, Reuters, and CNBC) that provide valuable information (market trends, industry statistics) if needed. However, no promotional links (links to commercial companies or personal sites) will be allowed in the body of the article.
Guest contributors are allowed 1 nofollow link back to the author’s website in the author bio to help them gain visibility in international markets across Asia Pacific. We strongly prefer if this link is relevant to our primary audience (entrepreneurs aged 25 to 34 in Asia Pacific).
It is free to contribute an article, although this will be subject to editorial discretion.
Our Editorial Guidelines
• Topic: Your topic must be relevant and provide value to our target audience
• Headlines: Clear, descriptive headlines work better than puns or short, vague titles. The headline should tell readers what your post is about, and why they should read more
• Tone: Blogs should be written in an informal, shareable tone
• Research: Make sure that the article is thoroughly researched (only list products/tips that you fully endorse). Please use data and statistics to back up any claims. ALL sources must be attributed and hyperlinked – this includes images
• Outgoing Links: We do not have a limit to the number of outgoing links authors include in their articles. However, these links should be highly relevant to the article’s content, and to our wider audience of entrepreneurs
• Proofreading: We will not accept posts with spelling and/or grammar errors
• Format: Write your post using Google Docs. Kindly note that we use British English
• Wordcount: 500-2000 words
• Images: Always cite image sources. Include all high-definition images (JPG) in a ZIP folder, Google Drive, or Dropbox folder
Accepted Types of Content
• All content must be detailed and unique.
• We accept bylined ‘how-to’ articles and opinion pieces for our website (practical advice, actionable tips, and useful know-how).
• Articles should be original, demonstrate knowledge and value, and have positive intent.
• Articles should be fluent, readable, and error-free.
• Topics must be relevant to our targeted audience.
• We accept both pitches and drafts.
What We Won’t Accept
• Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
• Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organisation.
• Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
• Anything that’s irrelevant to our target audience.
Hive Life has final discretion with regards to what is published on the site. We reserve the right to edit your headlines, body copy, and anything else.
By submitting a guest post to Hive Life, you give us copyright ownership of the content.
How Can I Submit a Pitch?
Please complete the form in the link below or email us at [email protected] and include the following items:
• Your proposed headline (120 characters or less)
• A detailed pitch and target keyword
• Your name and email address
• Previous writing samples
Please note that owing to the high volume of submissions and limited resources, we are not always able to provide a response, but all submissions are carefully considered.